Nomination Deadline (By Email Only) : 1 September 2019
Home STIE Muhammadiyah Tanjung Redeb, International Affair Office Coordinator to contact surti_milarisa@stiemtanjungredeb for the nomination in
Application Deadline (By Email Only) : 1 Agustus 2019
Application form (including supporting documents) can be emailed to the International Affair Office Coordinator surti_milarisa@stiemtanjungredeb or email@example.com
Please kindly note that we no longer accept hard copies.
- Completed at least one year of full-time study at one of STIE Muhammadiyah Tanjung Redeb’s partner universities or institute;
- Achieved a minimum of CGPA 2.5 (out of 4.0) or 3.0 (out of 5);
- Having the English proficiency
The Application Phase 1 (by 1 September 2019)
- Email the application form
- Email a clear scanned copy of passport photo page;
- Email certified true copies of Latest academic transcript
- Email the subject chosen
STIE Muhammadiyah Tanjung Redeb International Affair Office will assist in booking on-campus accommodation for all exchange/non-graduating students, subject to availability, at the Guest House at Tanjung Redeb, Berau.
The Guest House consists of comfortable Each room is fully air-conditioned with single bedrooms with desk and wardrobe, shared kitchen, shared living space and shared bathroom as well as washing machine. Rental is around Rp. 1.500.000,- per month (utilities included).
To apply for accommodation, please return the accommodation form at least one month prior to arrival in Tanjung Redeb
Fees and Living Costs
Tuition Fees and Expenses
- Tuition fees are waived during the exchange period.
- All other expenses (including accommodation) will be borne by the student.
Estimated Living Cost
USD$ 174.76 to USD$ 244.66
Rp. 1.500.000 to Rp. 3.500.000 per month for living expenses (excluding accommodation costs).
USD$1 = RP. 14.305.40 (as of 1 JULY 2019, subject to change thereafter).
Exchange/non-graduating students are encouraged to collect their transcripts prior to leaving STIE Muhammadiyah Tanjung Redeb (if transcripts are already available). However, if the students leave prior to the availability of their transcripts, then International Relations Affair will courier the documents to the International Office of the student’s home STIE Muhammadiyah Tanjung Redeb (scanned copies will also be emailed).